Under the theme ‘Meeting the Challenges Ahead’ the Cyprus Energy, Oil and Gas Summit will discuss and debate the future of oil and gas exploration and production in the region. A timely meeting for policy makers, global investors, oil and gas companies, lawyers, consultants and other stakeholders to find out more about the state of exploration and production as it is now and what challenges and opportunities lie ahead.
The conference programme is being developed in close consultation with all divisions of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism, alongside industry leaders and global experts from around the world, who will lead key sessions in the conference.
It will feature a series of plenary sessions examining the most important themes, covering;
- An update from the Ministry, national company and international operators on prospects for Cyprus, the priorities and opportunities for investment
- Opportunities in the Mediterranean region, including Egypt, Greece and Lebanon and their impact on Cyprus
- The significance of the region’s gas discoveries and the impact of global oil and gas markets on the region
- A snapshot into Cyprus’ offshore hydrocarbon activity, as well as the latest developments and challenges facing offshore exploration and drilling
- Meeting environmental and safety standards in the East Mediterranean
- Servicing the Mediterranean offshore exploration and production, innovation and technical advances
- Transportation and logistics optimisation